Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making the Atlantan Bundle & Fishing Bundle Online

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I was literally going to go out and get the Atlantean Bundle today, but then I decided to wait for tomorrow, but now I realized that it is no longer for sale and I would really like to get one of these bundles if possible. The same thing has also happened with the Winterbane Bundle. I was saving up to get this bundle then I found out it was not for sale anymore. I would love to be able to buy all of them. Don't get me wrong. I love the new Mystic Fishing Bundle and I am going to get that one too, but I really wanted to get the Atlantean bundle at the moment.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Bundles go through a process usually like this, they go to a place like Walmart stay there for a while, go online and retire, when retired they are replaced with a new bundle.
Make sure when your are buying a bundle to get it early or wait until it is online. I think the Atlantean Bundle is already retired and is probably not coming back.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Well I have seen the Mega bundle and Midnight Sun Pagoda being sold and they are much older than the Winter bane bundle. I really hope they make it possible to get these items soon. I had spaces in my house specifically just for those items and did not wanna release it till it was 100% done.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
There isn't anything we can do about it. A bundle retires to make way for another. Having all the bundles would have KI lose money. But there might be another bundle you might like along the way! They already thought of an amazing fishing one!

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
firestar422 on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
There isn't anything we can do about it. A bundle retires to make way for another. Having all the bundles would have KI lose money. But there might be another bundle you might like along the way! They already thought of an amazing fishing one!
Yes there is. I am here telling King Isle about how I feel. There are a lot of bundles much older than the Atlantean bundle that are on sale now.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I agree with the OP. I really hope they do make these bundles available online sometime soon.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Alex Stormlight on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
Yes there is. I am here telling King Isle about how I feel. There are a lot of bundles much older than the Atlantean bundle that are on sale now.
That's BECAUSE they are older. Bundles all go through a natural life cycle. When the sales in stores have run their limit and sold out, the bundle becomes available online. After being available online for a period it gets retired completely and parts of it may show up in house a palooza and throwback events is all.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Imagine how we non U.S.A players feel! I'm in Australia where Walmart is not operating so I get very frustrated seeing a bundle I want with no chance until much later to get it. I really would love to get the Spiral Gauntlet.
There is however some good news for players. I recently went online and discovered that Amazon sells some of the bundles players are after. I also learnt that some of their sellers have bundles such as the Winterbane bundle and they are quite prepared to ship internationally. So for adult players may I suggest this option and for younger players perhaps your parents could purchase them for you using their credit card or paypal account.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Enlightened One on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
Imagine how we non U.S.A players feel! I'm in Australia where Walmart is not operating so I get very frustrated seeing a bundle I want with no chance until much later to get it. I really would love to get the Spiral Gauntlet.
There is however some good news for players. I recently went online and discovered that Amazon sells some of the bundles players are after. I also learnt that some of their sellers have bundles such as the Winterbane bundle and they are quite prepared to ship internationally. So for adult players may I suggest this option and for younger players perhaps your parents could purchase them for you using their credit card or paypal account.
Yea. Ik. Its incredibly unfair.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Life Cycle of a Bundle

Out in retail stores
Retired from retail to be sold online
Retired completely
Eventually come back through a special event for a very limited time

Unfortunately, bundles cannot last forever. I was lucky with getting my Massive Fantasy Palace on a Throwback Thursday.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Ruthless Anthony on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
Life Cycle of a Bundle

Out in retail stores
Retired from retail to be sold online
Retired completely
Eventually come back through a special event for a very limited time

Unfortunately, bundles cannot last forever. I was lucky with getting my Massive Fantasy Palace on a Throwback Thursday.
Then why is there a Pagoda Gauntlet gift card on sale? Those are much older then the Atlantean Bundle and I have seen them bring back the Mega bundle and put it on sale for periods of time.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Alex Stormlight on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
Then why is there a Pagoda Gauntlet gift card on sale? Those are much older then the Atlantean Bundle and I have seen them bring back the Mega bundle and put it on sale for periods of time.
It's been stated several times, including in the post you replied to. The Atlantean Bundle has not been retired from retail stores yet. The Pagoda Gauntlet WAS. It's really very simple. They follow a cycle.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I have now been to 4 Walmarts in person and called about 12 Walmarts and still have not found either of those items. I really need some help finding these items.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Walmart realy stinks. When I went in search of the Atlantean Bundle, everyone had only Pagoda. When I went looking for Winterbane, they had Pagoda.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
I spent an entire day driving a 100 mile radius looking for the Atlantean bundle in every Walmart. To this day, I've never found it. I've purchased 12 bundles in the past year and the only one I really wanted was that one. So, one good thing Kingslse and their buddies and InComm are doing right is making popular bundles unavailable so people buy the next choice instead. Hey, it keeps me going to the stores. :/

Administrator
Good news, everyone!

The Atlantean bundle is now available online.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/atlantean-bundle

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
OMG! YAY! ! TY Professor Grey Rose I am so happy King Isle heard me on this one. I wanted that Atlantean Bundle so badly and I did not wanna have to pay those insane prices they charge on Amazon and Ebay.