Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Helios

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
I have pretty much had it with this boss.I just can't beat him,but i have to for Ra.I've tried using a guide,but it didn't help.What should my deck look like for this boss?

Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Same here. I am trying to get my ra spell also. I have asked several people to help but no response ( so good luck with that ). If you want I could help you. I am lvl 59 balance. Just let me know.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
cooler966 on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Same here. I am trying to get my ra spell also. I have asked several people to help but no response ( so good luck with that ). If you want I could help you. I am lvl 59 balance. Just let me know.
I beat him on my second try at level 58. He's actually not that hard, just make sure you shield and heal but still be really offensive at the same time. Also, defeat the minion as soon as you can. USE JUDGEMENT.

First: Do that nova spell thingy that does 470 damage until the minion is defeated.
Second: Shield,blade, and occasionally heal(but DO NOT waster power pips) until you have a full rack or almost full rack of power pips. Then unleash your mighty judgement spell.
Third:Repeat second step until helios is defeated.

I think the biggest issue for me was that I neglected my health. Fairy, helping hands, and sprite are great spells that cost low pips and can potentially get rid of regular pips so your judgement can be the strongest it can be.

Ok, so I know this boss cheats. The good news: your elemental shields will end up shielding you more than his hexes put on you. More good news: His hexes don't stack so if you have quite a few shields, it's ok to blade if you want. Don't cast spells like weakness though, those won't help at all. But yeah, I pretty much didn't pay attention to this boss's cheating and just shielded and bladed like nothing would happen.

If my tips don't help I could help you guys. I have ra spell so the fight will be relatively easy for me just let me know bye.

Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
i defeated him and his helper with a 1 hit KO with Power Nova. you want to have a sun spell such as monsterous or gargantuan and try to use treasure card traps and blades to help get more damage and maybe a life mastery amulet to heal.