Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can I find a Polar Fox?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I've been away from the game for awhile and I just came back and saw someone with a Polar Fox pet and I had never heard of them before. How do I find one? Is it too late?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ShadeaVenomy92 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
I've been away from the game for awhile and I just came back and saw someone with a Polar Fox pet and I had never heard of them before. How do I find one? Is it too late?
It's a holiday crown item but could be hatched for if you find someone with one that will.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Polar_Fox

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
It was available during Christmas:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Polar_Fox

Perhaps they'll being it back...

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
You have to get it for Christmas for crowns.
You just missed Christmas in July, sorry. You'll have to wait months until another opportunity arises.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
I was wondering if someone drops polar fox as well,

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
The polar fox was crowns during the Christmas season. I guess it will come back next Christmas!

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Thanx anyway i hatched and got a polar fox a few days after i posted this

Alicia mistgrove, lvl 70 wizard

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
i wish i had one but i dont have crowns