Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So, does anyone have a Favorite Fish?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Fishing has been out for awhile now, and I thought it would be a nice time to ask this question: so, what is your favorite fish.. if you caught it, or not!

So, it'd be silly to just ask you guys and not supply my no answer, don't you think?

.. So my favorite fish is the Doodlefish! A lovely Myth fish based off of our Favorite Cartoon Wizard, Doodle! If you want to meet him, find him in the Tree of Life, he is myth!

Survivor
May 09, 2009
My favorite fish is the Dragon Eel and it is found in Mooshu, Jade Palace

Rachel Thunderbreaker level 69

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
My favorite would have to be the Archer Fish found in Ravenwood and its Epic counter part Errol Fynn. Love how they both look.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Hello fellow Wizards,
The answer to your question lies with one of the punniest- I mean funniest fish:
The Codfather.
This is a Death, Rank 2 fish that is found in the Ancient Burial Grounds of MooShu.
Good luck catching one!

~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
my favourite is the mooshi not spelt right but love the colors found in mooshu also the ninja

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
I like the Krokotopian fish best I think XD

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
My favorite fish is the cuddlefish. It looks so adorable and also has a cute name.

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
I like the catfish and the krokotopian eel. The eel is so cool, but so rare!

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Despite having a collection of decoy fish, (don't ask) my favorite fish is the black catfish found in the commons has to be my favorite because of my love for cats.

Caitlin LegendBright

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
My favorite is is the cranky catfish and ninja fish btw ninja fish is my role model i wish i could be him

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Sun Ray. I think that these fish look epic especially if they are whoppers.