Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Cup Gauntlet Bundle Available at Target USA

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
The Spiral Cup Gauntlet Bundle is now available in Target stores across the USA.
Now your Wizard can select gear and weapons up to Level 100 when you redeem the Spiral Cup Gauntlet Bundle.
This bundle includes

• Spiral Cup Gauntlet Dungeon housing item*
  • Tanglewood Vine Permanent Mount
  • Pegasus Pony Pet
  • Spiral Cup Outfit
  • Mystic Grimoire Weapon

Note: The Spiral Cup Gauntlet Dungeon housing item cannot currently be placed in the Shared Bank. You will be able to place this item in the Shared Bank when the Fishing update is added to the Live Game before the end of July.

Prepaid cards such as this have a life cycle.
  • They are launched in retail stores in the USA only as that is the distribution available to us through the company that makes the cards
  • When a new card is introduced, usually we then take an older card and offer it for sale on our website. Many of those older cards can be directly purchased at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card
  • When the older card has been available on the website for a while, it is then retired as a bundle and no longer offered on the website.
  • Sometimes we make individual items from the bundle available in the Crown Shop for special events, however not all items are offered this way.
I'd like the Spiral Cup Gauntlet to be in Gamestop.

Because the nearest target store that has it is in Delaware. That's not even close to where I live.

Gamestop always have the bundles that I wanted. The Olympian Bundle (got) the Arcane Builders bundle (got) the hive bundle (got) the dino bundle (got) epic bundle (got for my friend a few years ago)

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Professor Greyrose, I ask you this, if the Pagoda Bundle gets retired sometime soon, please keep the Midnight Sun Pagoda Gauntlet housing item by putting it in the Crown Shop and a very difficult Crafting recipe for very skilled crafting Wizards only.

Other than that, I really like how we get more housing dungeons! Keep making more like these, along with more Housing Games. It's been a while since we got a new housing game. Keep making more of these, please!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Why is the Spiral cup gauntlet and the other bundles only available in the United States Why can't they sell it in Canada? I'm a extreme wizard101 fan but i really reaally want the spiral cup bundle i dream of me getting the bundle but i'm always waking up sad because i really don't have it it's really my dream every night to have any sort of bundle i really want a bundle so bad :(

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
PlayHard101 on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
I'd like the Spiral Cup Gauntlet to be in Gamestop.

Because the nearest target store that has it is in Delaware. That's not even close to where I live.

Gamestop always have the bundles that I wanted. The Olympian Bundle (got) the Arcane Builders bundle (got) the hive bundle (got) the dino bundle (got) epic bundle (got for my friend a few years ago)
Well man i'm not trying to hate on your comment but Canada has no such sort of bundles so at least you got a few bundles and in Canada you can't buy a single one we have no Olympian bundle no Arcane bundle no hive bundle no epic bundle the only way we can get it is by buying it on the website or buy a card from eBay which is way overpriced by 30$ US

I'm sorry if this comment is kinda mean to you

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Finally another gauntlet to play! Lucky me there is a target up the street from me.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2013
to be honest i think the way wizard does their gauntlets is how can i say this. non consumer friendly i guess is how i would put it?.i play the game dont get me wrong but tell me where wizard101 would lost a single bit of money if they left their 60,000 crowns at 60.00 year round, why can they not make spiral cup available to buy digitally online instead of having to go to a store that might not even be in somebodys area where they live.tell me KI where would ou lose money at all making all these things available to us online where we dont have to use gas money then pay for your product.you if something is not gonna change about the game i will refused to pay and just leave the game and give another company my money that allows me to have pure convenience where i can pay for everything online instead of traveling just buy a product for this game. make everything available to us if you want happy consumers

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
What I want to know is: If you can only buy one dungeon, which one would it be? I don't like how I would not be able to share the Spiral Cup Gauntlet, but do not know enough about them otherwise to make the right choice. Can anyone share which one they think is the best and why? Please and Thank you!

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
CalamityStormWield... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
What I want to know is: If you can only buy one dungeon, which one would it be? I don't like how I would not be able to share the Spiral Cup Gauntlet, but do not know enough about them otherwise to make the right choice. Can anyone share which one they think is the best and why? Please and Thank you!
I have run through all the gauntlets at levels 60 and below quite a few times. Also, a few passes through them at levels 90 and 100. The Pagoda is interesting, Winterbane is generous, and the Spiral Cup is just insane. If you could have only one, I would suggest Winterbane.