Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
ok so i dont know if i'm the only one but pvp is so hard for me. i'm a level 54 and i've won 2 times and lost 24 in ranked matches. maybe i need more practice or something but pvp seems really hard. does anyone have any tips for a life? i heard that i should get the spell tower shield but i wish i'd known that sooner so i would have used my training points on that. is there anything specific i should put in my deck?

-Amanda Pixiesmith

Explorer
May 08, 2014
amanda pixiesmith on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
ok so i dont know if i'm the only one but pvp is so hard for me. i'm a level 54 and i've won 2 times and lost 24 in ranked matches. maybe i need more practice or something but pvp seems really hard. does anyone have any tips for a life? i heard that i should get the spell tower shield but i wish i'd known that sooner so i would have used my training points on that. is there anything specific i should put in my deck?

-Amanda Pixiesmith
Well I am a level 40 life and I have one 60 and lost 25. All I can say is use the gnomes tc its kinda rare to find in the bazaar and pretty expensive but it will really help in 1v1.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
amanda pixiesmith on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:

-Amanda Pixiesmith
Hi, I am very familiar with the life school :D. I suggest trying practice pvp and if you are doing well, then try give ranked a go. You really need tower shield though. If you have crowns, go talk to Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court. you can buy back your tp. I suggest using your tp this way...

Besides feint, these cards are kind of a must have.

to tower

to colossal

spirit blade and reshuffle [don't get spirit trap, not worth it]

to feint *optional* not a necessity

Also, keep the heals flowing and blade stack, but watch out for earthquake! It gets easier around promethean! When you do reach that level, try watching some Dakota Earthhorn and read the tips from Duelist101 :D

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
If I were you I would start a 3v3 or 4v4 pvp team. You can get a storm or a balance or whatever and you could pvp together. Since you are life you have to most important role of healing everyone.

If your team wins, your pvp rating will go up.