Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pirate101 is easier than this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
First off when I started this game it was easy but then it got hard
But then I tried out the new game(pirate101) and it was really fun not to much work at all
Now I'm in celestia and it's really hard but at least i am in celestia
Can anyone help...me with cl I would appreciate it
And this game was fun when it started out but it got even harder I hope it will get less hard...
From Genevieve Emerald Blossom level 53

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
krokotopia pirate on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
But then I tried out the new game(pirate101) and it was really fun not to much work at all
And this game was fun when it started out but it got even harder I hope it will get less hard...
Celestia is a huge jump in difficultly. A lot of people struggle. I did with my first Ice wizard. Keep going and make sure you have the best gear possible. And get the gear with the critical stats when you level up... it's going to be very important.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
As ravenlady said, Celestia was a major jump in difficulty for everyone. If there is one world that you will need the most help with, most will agree it's Celestia.
Just get some friends and blow through, the rest is an easy train from there. Too easy, as said by some.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Celestia is evil. DS has only bosses getting power pips, next thing you know everything gets power pips and critical and bosses almost always block. Zafaria and Avalon are easier by comparison, especially since Life will have their AoE and everyone can get Waterworks gear. Azteca gets harder, but still manageable. I have yet to go to Khrysalis, but I hear it's pretty hard with lots of cheating bosses.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
We'll when you first start the floating land the first creatures you have to fight make you dead quick