Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
So I never really thought the pvp matching was that bad but yesterday I got paired with a level 50 private I am a level 22 warlord but i won because he was afk the entire battle. I don't really care but i lost 100 rating that day and then i had to fight him? Really? I won by pure luck. Please change this its not really fun and I just like to pvp for fun. Also i want to talk to them while in the battle because it would make it a lot more fun with communication.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
David JadeBreaker on May 2, 2014 wrote:
So I never really thought the pvp matching was that bad but yesterday I got paired with a level 50 private I am a level 22 warlord but i won because he was afk the entire battle. I don't really care but i lost 100 rating that day and then i had to fight him? Really? I won by pure luck. Please change this its not really fun and I just like to pvp for fun. Also i want to talk to them while in the battle because it would make it a lot more fun with communication.
I would like help to get commander robe.
But I got reported spammed falsely and got muted for a day

By warlords mostly is there a hall manager that is a warlord?
On this game?

Why was I muted are the warlord the ruler of the rank pvp now it seems that way to me.
Because I got spammed by warlords then I get muted when I was trying to defend my self is this the right way to do rank pvp?

I got muted unfairly on this game

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
kymma shadow on May 3, 2014 wrote:
I would like help to get commander robe.
But I got reported spammed falsely and got muted for a day

By warlords mostly is there a hall manager that is a warlord?
On this game?

Why was I muted are the warlord the ruler of the rank pvp now it seems that way to me.
Because I got spammed by warlords then I get muted when I was trying to defend my self is this the right way to do rank pvp?

I got muted unfairly on this game
Based on some of the comments I have seen you make directed at warlords on the forums, I think there probably was a reason. KI does not mute for no reason, you were probably being rude to the warlords. By the way, please stop spamming about how you got muted. If it matters so much to you, make a thread about it or email KI.