Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monkeys!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i have a quest to get in Ponce de Gibbon's ship in azteca and i cant even get near the boat because the monkeys keep pulling me into battle. ki would it be possible to move the monkeys a little or make it harder to get pulled into random battles? does anyone else agreee or is this a dumb idea?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
skull98oo on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
i have a quest to get in Ponce de Gibbon's ship in azteca and i cant even get near the boat because the monkeys keep pulling me into battle. ki would it be possible to move the monkeys a little or make it harder to get pulled into random battles? does anyone else agreee or is this a dumb idea?
When you get to the area where these monkeys are go to the left side against the bank and they will not drag you in, when you get to the ramp up to the ship pause until none are near it and go up ramp.

Mary

Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
I am no where near that quest , but i do agree. When i'm doing something and i get dragged into battle it is very annoying.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Its easier to go the long way around, obstacles there do put you into the monkeys path. You can either go the long way, or time the monkeys. Timing of the monkeys happens to get offset if there is a battle there.