Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Infinite Dungeon!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Hi! So i was watching Adventure time, and they get into an infinite train, with monsters and bosses, and they drop gear or weapons, so i thought, wouldnt this be cool for W101?! Every part of the dungeon is packed with some monsters, they will be the same level you are, so everytime you finish a battle, you get gear, wand, or something. The boss fights will be pretty hard, and they'll drop much better things, including crown items! Of your level of course . Whenever you are bored of playing you get out and keep all the stuff you got. And can do it again later. So what you think?

Richard FrostBreeze
Brahm NightShade

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
eh I think it would be ok I wouldnt really play it much because I would get tired of it I might do it every five levels for new crown gear maybe a few times when I am bored but thats it

Kane Darktamer level 64

Kane level 13

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
It would be like a Temple Run 2 version for Wizard101 pretty much.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
This would be a cool idea! Or maybe a dungeon that starts out easy, and gets harder and harder as you progress. Say you can first enter this dungeon at level 10, the monsters and bosses are easy at first. However, every time you kill a boss, the difficulty increases. This could be something like Winterbane, but instead if it being difficult based on the levels of the inhabitants, the difficulty would just increase as you go through it. There could be some sort of cool prize for finishing the entire thing, and to get it you have to fight one of the toughest bosses in Wizard101! (after defeating all of the previous less difficult bosses, of course) Just some things I thought would be cool to add if this were implemented. Nice suggestion!