Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlehiem: What is My Main Quest?

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
Hey everyone!
I am kinda stuck in Grizzlehiem.
I remembered completing the dungeon AFTER Vigrid Roughland. (I believe it is called Frostholm)
Then I remembered I did SOME quests in Mirkholm Keep. (Well I think it was Mirkholm)
But I can't figure out my main quest. I am level 53, so Mirkholm Keep should be fairly easy.
But really, It would kinda help if I knew my main quest.

Thanks!
Sean Hawkhunter

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PlayHard101 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone!
I remembered completing the dungeon AFTER Vigrid Roughland. (I believe it is called Frostholm)
Then I remembered I did SOME quests in Mirkholm Keep. (Well I think it was Mirkholm)
But I can't figure out my main quest. I am level 53, so Mirkholm Keep should be fairly easy.

Thanks!
Sean Hawkhunter
The Grizzleheim quest tree is here...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

You should be able to figure out where you left off.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
PlayHard101 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone!

Thanks!
Sean Hawkhunter
I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it. And the quest tree shows the "level requirement" for each area.

I realize that you said you are Level 53, but other players might not realize that you get access to different areas in Grizzleheim, based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.