Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Post Your Clothing Appearance Ideas Here...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
What I'm asking for is what are YOUR ideas for new clothing appearances? If you was to make a appearance only clothing set for the crown shop, what would it look like? What would your appearance only gear have if you was able to design one yourself? Mines would be something with a long cape. Any armor looking gear with a long cape is what will satisfy me (and I'm not going for the Coat of Invincibility even thou a lot of people say that it's the "coolest robe") So anyways, also, is there any design that would make you think would look cooler then the appearance of the Commander Robe from Diego? Actually, is there ANY design at all that would make the Commander Robe something of the past of being cool? I'm just curious if there is. Also anyhow, what would your appearance only gear look like if you was to make a attire of your own or for everyone to be able to wear? When you do describe your idea of an appearance only gear, please explain it in as much detail as possible and please include what the appearance would look like for both the Boys Version and the Girls Version of the attire. What kind of designs would you think would look absolutely awesome and perhaps the coolest attire you ever seen in your opinion (including Hat, Robe, and Boots)?

Also, well, this is more off the category of clothing but what do you think is the coolest looking wand that is currently existing? And what staff design would you think would look awesome? In my opinion, a Electricity kind of wand (representing Storm) would look absolutely awesome to me. Also, I want Kingsisle to make a unique wand for each school that would uniquely represent the school like Fire's wand would be firey and red, Ice would be a icy wand and light blue, storm will be something that has to deal with electricity, and so on. So what are your ideas? Once again, tell me your ideas in as much details as possible just like you would to a Kingsisle Employee when you're submitting an idea to them.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
What I'm asking for is what are YOUR ideas for new clothing appearances? If you was to make a appearance only clothing set for the crown shop, what would it look like? What would your appearance only gear have if you was able to design one yourself? Mines would be something with a long cape. Any armor looking gear with a long cape is what will satisfy me (and I'm not going for the Coat of Invincibility even thou a lot of people say that it's the "coolest robe") So anyways, also, is there any design that would make you think would look cooler then the appearance of the Commander Robe from Diego? Actually, is there ANY design at all that would make the Commander Robe something of the past of being cool? I'm just curious if there is. Also anyhow, what would your appearance only gear look like if you was to make a attire of your own or for everyone to be able to wear? When you do describe your idea of an appearance only gear, please explain it in as much detail as possible and please include what the appearance would look like for both the Boys Version and the Girls Version of the attire. What kind of designs would you think would look absolutely awesome and perhaps the coolest attire you ever seen in your opinion (including Hat, Robe, and Boots)?

Also, well, this is more off the category of clothing but what do you think is the coolest looking wand that is currently existing? And what staff design would you think would look awesome? In my opinion, a Electricity kind of wand (representing Storm) would look absolutely awesome to me. Also, I want Kingsisle to make a unique wand for each school that would uniquely represent the school like Fire's wand would be firey and red, Ice would be a icy wand and light blue, storm will be something that has to deal with electricity, and so on. So what are your ideas? Once again, tell me your ideas in as much details as possible just like you would to a Kingsisle Employee when you're submitting an idea to them.
I would like to have a hat that has wings, but not like the angel wings as on the robes, more like bat or dragon wings. It was also armor, covering most of the face but the eyes and a slit through the middle connecting to the eyes. There's one like it in a game called Fate I used to play a long time ago, I always liked it.