Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Otomo Couriers have run away...help!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
I have a quest to defeat the otomo couriers in hametsu village in mooshu, but the quest finder doesn't lead me to them...I checked the map, and ran until I was standing on the dot where it said the couriers were, and they were still nowhere to be found! Help me! o;

Seth Legend

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sethlegendperson on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
I have a quest to defeat the otomo couriers in hametsu village in mooshu, but the quest finder doesn't lead me to them...I checked the map, and ran until I was standing on the dot where it said the couriers were, and they were still nowhere to be found! Help me! o;

Seth Legend
The map shows you the area where you can find them. But they are quick little guys who keep moving around that area. Go to the location again, and stay in one spot. Soon, you will see the Otomo Couriers come running by.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

Seth Legend
They run so fast in that area it is tough to catch them. Maybe they were out on a lunch break and will return shortly? If others battled them just before you arrived, it may take a bit for them to re spawn.

Sometimes with monsters we must fight in the general areas it is hard for the quest arrow to be correct on the spot they should be - best it does is give you a general idea, it's up to you to hunt them down from there.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Seth Legend
Relax and ignore the quest finder, it won't help. The map will give you an idea of where they are but not necessarily their exact location because they run amok in the area shown...just wait around and stop panicking.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011

Seth Legend
Dude ya change realms if you can't find them

-Kane Thorn- lvl 71