Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teaser Concept art for Khrysalis Part 2!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Oooh... I like it... Please hurry and give us Khrysalis Part 2!!!!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
They look like giant centipedes! I think they would make cool mounts and pets.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
khrysalis part 2? i am so excited i can't wait

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
I do hope they stick to there early year release date because if so then test realm should come out early march.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Professor, I have a question. Does the Kingsisle staff plan to release Khrysalis Part 2 onto the test realm so that we may test it? I am very anxious to work on part 2!!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Those are what we are going to ride on to get over the starfall sea I can feel it I have waited awhile now for part 2 :-) can't wait anymore

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
gweedoboy on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
I do hope they stick to there early year release date because if so then test realm should come out early march.
I hope so too... It feels like its been an eternity... I guess I was given horrible info on release date. Either that's when they release it to the live game, they release it to test or it turns out I was given bad info.... I hope it's the second!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
balance needs a better blade like how storm has the supercharge I think it's called because with blades balance got the short end of the stick only 35 % with a sharpened balance blade really when life has a 50 % life blade and a myth level 88 can do around 50 thousand and I can barely do 11 thousand because of their blades

so please give balance a better blade

wizard from the start

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
What will the new level cap be?

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Missingn0 on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Those are what we are going to ride on to get over the starfall sea I can feel it I have waited awhile now for part 2 :-) can't wait anymore
was over at central and I saw the picture of khrysalis you know with the main people like queen Sabina and it showed a hooded tall man and it also showed a rat maybe the other side of khrysalis is more evil and there was a turtle maybe the coast of the starfall sea there's turtes that live in trees
please quote back if anyone has seen this picture at central.

Spellcaster

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
To those who have been questioning the end of W101 after Khrysalis Part 2 comes out, it may be the end of the Morganthe Era, but it WILL NOT be the end of Wizard101's updates and upgrades for new worlds. There-meaning, Wizard101 may stop allowing Morganthe to return, but will continue adding more worlds. On the note for Malistaire, Wizard101 will possibly keep him going in the intention to bring back the old era.

^^^facts^^^
vvv-Opinions-vvv

If they possible do keep Malistaire, they may start off the new world bringing us back to dragonspyre and verse him again, and start a new chapter with the world.

Thanks,

~TheDarkenedAngel

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
fire warrior on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
was over at central and I saw the picture of khrysalis you know with the main people like queen Sabina and it showed a hooded tall man and it also showed a rat maybe the other side of khrysalis is more evil and there was a turtle maybe the coast of the starfall sea there's turtes that live in trees
please quote back if anyone has seen this picture at central.

Spellcaster
I haven't seen it on central, but when I looked at the picture, I saw 9 characters I did not recognize... The biggest one was that hooded tall man... Interestingly enough, I saw no sign of the following characters: Captain K'torr J'roll, Warlord Kravenly the Hunter, and Commander Ghost Dog... I put Warlord in front of Kravenly and Commander in front of Ghost Dog since those are technically their official titles in Morganthe's army...

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I think they're boats on which we can ride

Antonio Sandshade, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Defender
Jan 31, 2010
thedarkenedangel on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
To those who have been questioning the end of W101 after Khrysalis Part 2 comes out, it may be the end of the Morganthe Era, but it WILL NOT be the end of Wizard101's updates and upgrades for new worlds. There-meaning, Wizard101 may stop allowing Morganthe to return, but will continue adding more worlds. On the note for Malistaire, Wizard101 will possibly keep him going in the intention to bring back the old era.

^^^facts^^^
vvv-Opinions-vvv

If they possible do keep Malistaire, they may start off the new world bringing us back to dragonspyre and verse him again, and start a new chapter with the world.

Thanks,

~TheDarkenedAngel
Yea, one problem with that.... In the December discussion with King Artorius, he told us that Malistare is gone for good this time. He is currently busy floating in between worlds...

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
They resemble Pill Millipedes to me, and the things on their backs suggest they're a vehicle of some kind, and there's water, so I'm guessing it's like a boat, maybe for the Starfall Sea?

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
valdushawkflame on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
What will the new level cap be?
I'm pretty sure it will be 100.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Malistaire isn't gone, actually I don't believe any of the characters we thought were 'gone' are actually 'gone'. We're in a world of Magic. Is it too much of a stretch to believe that characters may be brought back? Comic books certainly did it enough, why shouldn't Wizard101? I don't believe Azteca has been destroyed forever. I hold out hope that those that were might be again. Lol, that's just me typing but you never know. Just look at the precedences, characters re-appear again all the time (Malistaire, Bellloq among others). Quite frankly, we (by we I mean our Wizards) are killed and gee, we come back. Why shouldn't every other character do the same? Think about it :D

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
thedarkenedangel on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:

^^^facts^^^
vvv-Opinions-vvv

Thanks,

~TheDarkenedAngel
If we bring back Malistaire, we should bring back Morganthe at some point. And I don't think we should be bringing everybody back all the time. Malistaire's appearance on Xibalba was a fun surprise, surprises are fun. But if we did it too often it loses the surprise effect, eventually we may be like, 'Oh, Malistaire made another reappearance, what is that, five times now? Alright, let's get this over with.'

I'm saying we can't have Wizard101 get so predictable and repetitive otherwise it's not as fun. Keep us on our toes.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
It looks like it is going to be absolutely amazing. It looks like we'll have to catch a ride on those centipede-looking creatures to complete a quest. I'm so excited!!!!

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Survivor
Feb 03, 2013
plz put part 2 up i can't wait till i comes out and i wanna make it to level 100!!! :D it was my goal since i first started wizard and also i really love the game, i'm very glad i play this game :)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
please come part 2 I have been waiting oh please hurry for the update

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011