Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

did not collect spirit of ??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
I have missions fighting skeletal Warriors in Firecat Alley When i am done defeating one a message shows up saying sorry did not collect spirit of ????????? from Skeletal warriors try again and i try again and again! Help!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
IceEvilSnowman on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
I have missions fighting skeletal Warriors in Firecat Alley When i am done defeating one a message shows up saying sorry did not collect spirit of ????????? from Skeletal warriors try again and i try again and again! Help!!!
Two comments about this:

1. Open your map and see where the Skeletal Warriors are located, and make sure that you are fighting the ones in that particular area. Even though you found some on the street, they may not be in the area where you might have a better chance of getting your "item".

2. Having said that ... it doesn't always help ... And this "did not collect" situation only gets worse as you advance in the game.

If you do a "search" at the top of this page for "did not collect", I am sure that you will find many, many posts talking about this.

Just keep trying.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
IceEvilSnowman on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
There's nothing wrong here, it's just one of many, many "do not collect" quests you will have in the game. The only thing you can do is continue to battle them.