Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
I have a mission from my teacher(Again!) I have to talk to niles in the krockosphinx and how do i get there? The salamander in front of the boat keeps saying you must get permmission from some Sergant How do i get Here???????

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
IceEvilSnowman on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
I have a mission from my teacher(Again!) I have to talk to niles in the krockosphinx and how do i get there? The salamander in front of the boat keeps saying you must get permmission from some Sergant How do i get Here???????
This happens many times throughout the game. We get a quest (like the ones from our teachers) to go to an area that we have not opened yet.

Continue to follow the Main Storyline quests, and eventually you will gain access to take the boat over to The Krokosphinx.

First you must complete the main storyline quests in The Pyramid of The Sun. This link shows the three main locations in Krokotopia, which are The Pyramid of The Sun, The Krokosphinx, and The Tomb of Storms:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Krokotopia

And if you need more information, this links shows all of the quests (Main and Side quests) in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?346419-Guide-to-Krokotopia-Quests

On that link, you can click on the highlighted quest names for more details. For example, if you click on "Find the Beetles" (Zeke's quest), it will show you details that include a Quest Guide with pictures of the location for each beetle.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
IceEvilSnowman on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
Just like anywhere else in the Spiral, you must EARN your way there by doing main storyline quests. Once you have completed the Pyramid, you will move on to the Krokosphinx. Your quest will still be there for your spell.