Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Themed Hoard Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Well sorry if this thread is disapointing, but I really want a 4 person automobile mount. I would be going into the commons in such a fashion and have my whole gang inside my sweet ride partying.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I have wanted this so bad for so long. MB housing items, cards, mounts, gear, possibly Lore spells...

And any chance we can take that automobile to the Dye Shop?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
I want this too. I actually tried to post a thread a few days ago about wanting the MB car but for some reason it hasnt shown up.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
BroBlast3 on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
Well sorry if this thread is disapointing, but I really want a 4 person automobile mount. I would be going into the commons in such a fashion and have my whole gang inside my sweet ride partying.
I mentioned this briefly in my post 'New Lore Spells for Existing Packs'. I said 'And if they make a pack themed around Marleybone, these would be in it...' And the 4-person mount would help when getting a team to do a dungeon. I support this idea a lot. Maybe we could get a special pet called Bandit Scoundrel, who has talents like may cast steal charm & sharpened blade item card.

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
BroBlast3 on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
~ I've had this idea for a while...I even posted it as an ideal pack in my thread Ideal Updates. Aside from that, I'm glad to see more wizards have the same ideas as me and perhaps this will influence KingsIsle to create this pack...

~Sincerely, Hunter the Verdant Emerald...

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
The pack should include.....

• Fish fries pet food
  • Armor, girls have a brim hat with a flower, a dress that matches the hat, and high heel boots. The boys will have a tuxedo outfit with a brief hat. It's called the Londoner hat, Londoner uniform, and Londoner shoes.
  • A critical sword of the spiral. It's called critical sword of the spiral, or city is fine.
  • A huge selection of cats and dogs as pets
  • Original marlybone furniture, wallpaper, and flooring, and stuff we never seen before.
And finally the mount we've all been waiting for..... The automobile

I would love to hear more ideas

Brittany Rose Lvl 58 ice

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
purrfectgirl on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
The pack should include.....

• Fish fries pet food
  • Armor, girls have a brim hat with a flower, a dress that matches the hat, and high heel boots. The boys will have a tuxedo outfit with a brief hat. It's called the Londoner hat, Londoner uniform, and Londoner shoes.
  • A critical sword of the spiral. It's called critical sword of the spiral, or city is fine.
  • A huge selection of cats and dogs as pets
  • Original marlybone furniture, wallpaper, and flooring, and stuff we never seen before.
And finally the mount we've all been waiting for..... The automobile

I would love to hear more ideas

Brittany Rose Lvl 58 ice
As a Brit, I'd like to say we don't have 'Fish Fries'. In England, what you call fries, we call chips, what you call chips, we call crisps. So there should be Fish & Chips (if you're going to use our country, learn our culture first). But I like your ideas, but there should be 3 sets of clothing, that look different, like other packs. There should be the Bandit Attire, Royal Attire & (Royal) Guard Attire. I'd like to wear those huge black fuzzy hats that they have. There would also have British housing items such as a Rain Summoner, which makes it rain all the time, to make your house look rubbish and add the realistic feeling of gloomy weather in England.