Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
I am Christo FireHunter and I am stuck in Azteca. The only quests I have are four minor quests but I don't have access to any of the areas these quests are in. They are:

- Collect Red Cantuta in Cloudburst Forrest
- Find the Tzalk'in Stone in Cenote Twin Giants
- Find the UFO in Mangrove Marsh
- Go to Chinampa Gardens in Mangrove Marsh

Please help! I finally beat Wunadi after many many tries and now I am stuck!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Try going to the Zocalo first and look around for someone you missed for a quest. If not there try three points. You had to have missed something on the main quest line.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
After you finish a quest and don't recive a new one, be sure to check if the person has a quest for you. You can then collect that quest and continue on.

For right here, it will just take a lot of searching for the person who gave you the quest. It may take forever, but it will be worth it in the end

~Angela Gem, lvl 82

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
chris fire on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
I am Christo FireHunter and I am stuck in Azteca. The only quests I have are four minor quests but I don't have access to any of the areas these quests are in. They are:

- Collect Red Cantuta in Cloudburst Forrest
- Find the Tzalk'in Stone in Cenote Twin Giants
- Find the UFO in Mangrove Marsh
- Go to Chinampa Gardens in Mangrove Marsh

Please help! I finally beat Wunadi after many many tries and now I am stuck!
Here are two things that might help.

This link shows all of the quests in Azteca:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?323472-Guide-to-Azteca-Quests

It might take time to check the list, but it might help you get back on track.

And there is also a new in-game feature called Quest Finder. Details are here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/new-quest-finder-8ad6a415422cbb7801422f289edb4642

If you go to the last area where you were questing, try to use the new Quest Finder. If there is nothing available in that area, go to the different areas in Azteca and use it again.

Hope these help.