Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Requesting Help with Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
Hello all. I find myself tasked with the final mission of Dragonspyre and in need of two or three companions to help me out. I am a LV 51 Death Wizard and I made it all the way to 6 Decaying Blackguards on my own, but found myself too tired to continue. Honestly, I could probably solo the whole ordeal, but that would be far too time consuming and I want to get this over with so that I may move onto to other worlds. I am EST time zone, and the current time is 8:10. If anyone would be willing to help me out within the next few hours it would be greatly appreciated. If not, tomorrow any time from noon onwards would work too. Leave a reply here and we will meet on the Scarecrow realm.

One last thing, I also require assistance in defeating Jotun and his brothers in Grizzleheim, so any assistance with that would also be appreciated,

Thanks in advanced :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MisterBrightside on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Hello all. I find myself tasked with the final mission of Dragonspyre and in need of two or three companions to help me out. I am a LV 51 Death Wizard and I made it all the way to 6 Decaying Blackguards on my own, but found myself too tired to continue. Honestly, I could probably solo the whole ordeal, but that would be far too time consuming and I want to get this over with so that I may move onto to other worlds. I am EST time zone, and the current time is 8:10. If anyone would be willing to help me out within the next few hours it would be greatly appreciated. If not, tomorrow any time from noon onwards would work too. Leave a reply here and we will meet on the Scarecrow realm.

One last thing, I also require assistance in defeating Jotun and his brothers in Grizzleheim, so any assistance with that would also be appreciated,

Sometimes it takes a day or two for postings and replies to appear on the Message Boards.

Have you tried posting on any of the fansites to ask for help? They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas, and the response time on there is usually very quick. Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MisterBrightside on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:

If you are still looking for help we have 2 wizards that have these places down pat - been helping others in the game with it quite often lately.

Scarecrow and we are eastern time so need date and time if you haven't gotten help with either or both. Allow 2 days for posting here. Evenings are best for us.

PS: These are level 90ish wizards, Life and Death and we make the run in less then 1/2 hour. Also have faced Jotun often so could help with that also. We use these to help others who have attempted these runs and are just interested in getting it done.

Mary

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
hey I can help you I am a lvl 53 life wizard who still hasn't finished dragonspyre so yea XD