Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Please help Professer Lydia Greyrose! I have a mission from you and i'm level 13, I have to go to colosoluss Bulavard to talk to someone in order to get my next spell! I try to go in but the guard says I have to get permission from the headmaster! Please Help!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
In order to get into Colossus Boulevard you must have completed the main quests in Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane. Headmaster Ambrose will have a quest for you once you do. Here is a link to the quest www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Colossal_Trouble . Hope this Helps
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
IceEvilSnowman on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Please help Professer Lydia Greyrose! I have a mission from you and i'm level 13, I have to go to colosoluss Bulavard to talk to someone in order to get my next spell! I try to go in but the guard says I have to get permission from the headmaster! Please Help!
There will be occasions that spells will be in areas that you don't quite have access to.

You can port into someone who does have access or wait until your questing unlocks the area.

Mary

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
You need to finish the other areas of wizard city first.
Because of your level, I am going to assume you are done with Unicorn Way for the most part.
You might have some side quests left over though. Even though those are not required to continue, I would recommend doing them anyway because it really does help you in the long run.

Anyways, back to your question. Assuming you have finished Unicorn Way, you still need to complete Firecat Alley, Trition Avenue, and Cyclops Lane. After that, you should get a quest from Merle Ambrose that will let you go into Colossus Blvd.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
no need to panic you just have to complete the other main quest in firecat ally cyclops lane and then ambrose will have a quest for you to go there and then you have permission

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Megan Frostflame on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
In order to get into Colossus Boulevard you must have completed the main quests in Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane. Headmaster Ambrose will have a quest for you once you do. Here is a link to the quest www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Colossal_Trouble . Hope this Helps
Megan Frostflame Level 95
Thanks to you i got to go to colossu Boulevard! Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Thank you all of you guys For helping me! I finally got it! See you again soon!