Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

__Teleportations__

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
So... I was thinking... Let's go to the distant future.

So you're fighting Morganthe ( I'm not saying it will end there! ) and then a level 6 Pyromancer teleports in. There should be a button to where.

Jacob FireSword Level 6wants to teleport.

Accept Decline

I mean it is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so annoying when a low level ports in that you took pity in and accepted their friend request.

Thoughts???

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I agree with OP, but there are multiple threads relating to the same subject.

Daniel Fireflame, level 94

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
IsaacTH2208 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
So... I was thinking... Let's go to the distant future.

So you're fighting Morganthe ( I'm not saying it will end there! ) and then a level 6 Pyromancer teleports in. There should be a button to where.

Jacob FireSword Level 6wants to teleport.

Accept Decline

I mean it is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so annoying when a low level ports in that you took pity in and accepted their friend request.

Thoughts???
i agree with this 100% because then they'll teleport in just before a friend who i could actually use to help me beat the boss or group of enemies can't join. its really aggravating

Survivor
Feb 03, 2013
Well, there's always the button to turn off friend teleportations, but i do understand what you mean. When i'm waiting for my friend to teleport to help me defeat Belloq (which was a long time ago) she finally comes but then two more people flood in with her, both not even in Mooshu yet. Instead of healing me, she healed them! I understand that membership gives you access to everywhere, but then when you get stuck fighting a cheating boss in the now fourth-to-last world, you expect someone to help you? I usually just flee away, turn off my teleports, and go to the boss again.

Ashley Griffin Level 79

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Well, you can always turn off teleports, though that can be a problem when someone else needs to teleport. I think you should be able to turn that option on and off at least, because not everyone would want a pop up thing in their face when they're trying to cast a spell and their is coming to help. Good idea, but some minor problems such as that are there. Bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth