Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Insane bolt bugged

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
I just need to say that the spell Insane bolt is 100% of hitting the enemy. KingsIsle, Please check this spell. I have been doing pvp all this month and all storms that do this spell always hit the enemy with it. It is no fair because we CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Please check the spell cause is killing the enemy 100% of the time and that is always me"!

Pvp is changing and no for the good. I miss the old days when we used to play the school, with strategy, using our own cards and ideas. Now pvp is spoiled with so many dispels, insane bolts, and lucky shots with critical.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
This isn't true.

I went on a trial run in PvP and, second match in, Insane Bolt hit me. It does not always hit the enemy, it's just pure luck.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
Ok last match vs storm and he killed himself. Still I think the success rate of this spell is way too high. Needs to get it down a bit.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Thesist on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
I just need to say that the spell Insane bolt is 100% of hitting the enemy. KingsIsle, Please check this spell. I have been doing pvp all this month and all storms that do this spell always hit the enemy with it. It is no fair because we CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Please check the spell cause is killing the enemy 100% of the time and that is always me"!

Pvp is changing and no for the good. I miss the old days when we used to play the school, with strategy, using our own cards and ideas. Now pvp is spoiled with so many dispels, insane bolts, and lucky shots with critical.
What allot of people do, (this is what my storm does also) they put unstoppable tc on the insane bolt. Which is found from the bazaar, and for some wacky reason it increases the insane bolt by AT LEAST like 50% so it really helps lol

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
Oh wow, that accuracy and pierce chance increase the chance on hitting the enemy? I thought it was only chance of no fizzle? maybe is a bit bugged as I said. So that is what they should fix. No to be able to attach unstoppable on insane bolt as it is not fair.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Thesist on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:

i once did pvp with a storm wiizard who insane-bolted himself; fortunately, i am a good healer and had availing hands lined up in case he died.

i do agree that pvp is going downhill faster than ever (if that's even possible); it's a trainwreck headed to all sorts of places, none of them good.

-v.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Thesist on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Oh wow, that accuracy and pierce chance increase the chance on hitting the enemy? I thought it was only chance of no fizzle? maybe is a bit bugged as I said. So that is what they should fix. No to be able to attach unstoppable on insane bolt as it is not fair.
Kingsisle said they wouldn't implement oddities like that.