Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Swimming with the stars - Help needed please.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2012
Heyy everyone,
I know this is just a side quest but I'm really trying to get through this and I'm having a hard time by myself. If there is anyone that would please assist me in completing this dungeon please let me know. As much help as I could get would be really appreciated. You can't port into the dungeon you have to already have this quest unlocked. Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Swansonsilverj on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
Heyy everyone,
I know this is just a side quest but I'm really trying to get through this and I'm having a hard time by myself. If there is anyone that would please assist me in completing this dungeon please let me know. As much help as I could get would be really appreciated. You can't port into the dungeon you have to already have this quest unlocked. Thanks!
Have you tried to post on any of the fansites to ask for help. They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas like this one. Here is a link to one of the fansites in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
I can help you finish that quest very quickly, choose a time that's good for both of us, (I live in East. Time zone) a location to meet up in, and a realm and I'll see you there, you can pick between my death or storm character, (go with my storm :P)
Level 95Miguel
Level 95Miguel

Survivor
Sep 30, 2012
Thanks so much for all the replies and help offered! I would love for you to help me please. I live in the eastern time zone but I'm up at odd hours, lol. Anytime that would be good for you, will be great for me! Just let me know what time and where you would like to meet. again THANKS!

P.s. Either one will do fine, you can pick. I', just happy to have the help

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
I can help you December 16, 2 P.M.- 6 P.M. Est Time zone, We can meet in the Golem Court, realm Stormzilla.