Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you think Cyrus is a bad professer ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2013
No he isnt bad just cranky.

if your brother was mad and evil would you feel peachy?
especialy if you were being acused of being evil too.

besides he doesnt want to waste his time training wizards
that will give up easly so he is a little harsh and he starts
to get nice when you go to dragonspyre.

so stop hating on proffeser cryus!

By the why is better then jk there both awesome

-Jeremy Soultheif

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
Cyrus Drake isn't a bad professor! He gets nicer as you progress through the game. Also, I actually find some of his snide remarks to be rather amusing!
Jesse Drakebreaker

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
of course he isn't its Cyrus Drake for crying out loud he's awesome! ( to me he is anyway )

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
He makes me laugh! I'm glad there is at least one NPC that isn't totally serious about everything. Besides how would you act if your sister in law died, brother just turned evil and the whole spiral is in trouble because of him. I wouldn't think that he would be a happy camper.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Well first 1,000 people? a lot more than that are in the game! we are going to need a lot more to change that even though they never will. I like cyrus drake a lot I know he is malistairs brother, is a little mean to you but I still like him! plus he HELPS you in dragonspyre. my favorite thing he said ever was, Thanks for getting my laundry!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
eriniceheart. on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Hello every wizard . This is a question for every wizard including wizards! Do you think Cyrus Drake is a bad professer!? I have had 5 wizards say yes to me in the game . Please reply we need up to 1,000 wizards to convince wizard 101 they need to change Cyrus Drake's personality . He cannot keep treating students like that .
well no but he acts mean in the game but myth is a pretty cool school! even though I don't have that school, I know some one who does and they like it very much

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
eriniceheart. on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Hello every wizard . This is a question for every wizard including wizards! Do you think Cyrus Drake is a bad professer!? I have had 5 wizards say yes to me in the game . Please reply we need up to 1,000 wizards to convince wizard 101 they need to change Cyrus Drake's personality . He cannot keep treating students like that .
I kind of feel bad for you. This entire plan of yours totally backfired. I don't think a single person agreed with you. Besides, what did you think would happen? He is a character in a game, he isn't really treating you bad. This was sort of a total fail so I think you should really think about it before trying to get rid of one of the most famous characters in the game. Sorry dude.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
Cyrus Drake isn't a bad teacher at all!! He is kind of funny with his gloomy mode and such, hehehe Plus he helped you beat Malistare! So he is a good (and funny) teacher!! PS: When he speaks I think of Snape on the Harry Potter series... Anyone else think so??

Zachary Nightdust
Level 84

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
no... Cyrus isn't a bad professor at all! Sure he comes across as a bit mean, but that's just his personality! Heck, fetching his laundry while doing Cyclops Lane makes me laugh every time! Especially when we see Ambrose's reaction to Professor Drake's letter!

Ambrose: I will NOT expel you from the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, regardless of what Professor Drake thinks of you!

That line makes me laugh every time!!

Btw, you spelled "Professor" wrong... It's spelled "Professor" not "Professer"

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Zachary Nightdust on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
Cyrus Drake isn't a bad teacher at all!! He is kind of funny with his gloomy mode and such, hehehe Plus he helped you beat Malistare! So he is a good (and funny) teacher!! PS: When he speaks I think of Snape on the Harry Potter series... Anyone else think so??

Zachary Nightdust
Level 84
"Plus he helped you beat Malistare!"; Yeah, not quite...

Professor Drake faced us before going to Dragonspyre so he would be able to tell whether or not we would be able to defeat his brother, Malistare. Professor Drake guides us through Dragonspyre, and then appears before the final showdown with Malistare to try and convince him to stop what he is doing. As Cyrus is unable to convince Malistare, he brings Sylvia's spirit out from the knowledge crystal to see if she can get Malistare to stop. Sadly, Malistare is too full of rage and anger to listen. Malistare then accuses Cyrus of using Sylvia against him, and then casts some sort of spell that makes Cyrus and Sylvia vanish... Cyrus does admit after the battle that he had lost his true brother long ago, meaning that he lost the true Malistare a long time ago.