Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should the games wizard101 and pirate101 over

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
For you who don't know, Pirate101 is another game by KI. I just thought it would be cool if the two story lines overlapped in some way. By that i mean something happens that effects both story lines. THey are set in the same spiral anyways so why not overlapp the two stories. This would be a fairly intresting match up.

Samuel Dragonrider

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ZeusseuZ on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
For you who don't know, Pirate101 is another game by KI. I just thought it would be cool if the two story lines overlapped in some way. By that i mean something happens that effects both story lines. THey are set in the same spiral anyways so why not overlapp the two stories. This would be a fairly intresting match up.

Samuel Dragonrider
Pretty much everyone knows this as it was heavily advertised.
And no, I do not want the games mixed, overlapped or want any part of Pirates.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2013
At a bare minimum, there should be some flavor dialogue where the presence of both adventuring groups - wizards and pirates - is acknowledged in some way. Maybe some Marleybone citizens can make a casual complaint about piracy disrupting the flow of supplies to their soldiers in Krokotopia, or something.

Historian
May 06, 2009
RavenLady777 on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
Pretty much everyone knows this as it was heavily advertised.
And no, I do not want the games mixed, overlapped or want any part of Pirates.
Here we go again...lol

Anyway, the games lightly touch each other every now and again, and some worlds will appear in both games (Aquila, MooShu, Marleybone, and Dragonspyre already have). Some characters from each other game will reference each other (such as Orpheus in Tartarus who first appeared in Pirate101 Aquila, or some of Aurthur Whethersfields and Harold Argleston's kin in Aquila and Cool Ranch). However, if you're implying that Pirates and Wizards meet each other, than I hae to decline that idea. KI's already said that wouldn't be technically possible. I like what they have now and subtlely reference each other in the story and do a couple of dual world updates. Keeps things simple.