Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vampire Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
Hi Folks,

Can anyone tell me who drops this pet or where it can be had (other than by hatching)?

Thanks.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I have heard that when the Nightmare Pack is released again later this October, the Vampire pet will be a possible reward from it. So just be patient for it.
Good luck!

~Shannon Skybreaker

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
ok i saw a pet vampire with a cool card regular vampire and -25% heal charm to target and then i looked it up it said gives 2 at ancient 3 at mega and now nightmare pack isn't out where are they getting this pet?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
critical blizzard on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
ok i saw a pet vampire with a cool card regular vampire and -25% heal charm to target and then i looked it up it said gives 2 at ancient 3 at mega and now nightmare pack isn't out where are they getting this pet?
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Vampire

I thought it was a drop somewhere but maybe not?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Northlite on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Vampire

I thought it was a drop somewhere but maybe not?
To answer you, as I have heard, the people who have the pet right now have it from forums or blogging websites. Do I know exactly how it was received? No. But this is the background information I have heard.

~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Sep 07, 2013
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
also have heard its a drop from nosferarabbit and kingsisle said there is a special drop in that dungeon so it makes sense

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
critical blizzard on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
also have heard its a drop from nosferarabbit and kingsisle said there is a special drop in that dungeon so it makes sense
oops too late, I bought two packs before I ran out of crowns, in those I got the vampire pet.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I bought a ton of the packs for the vampire pet and got a lot of the usual pets from it but no vampire. I get it that it is a possible pet but now feel I spent way more crowns for it and wonder how difficult it is to get. I don't see a lot of them with other wizards and now I don't want to bother to try anymore as it seems to difficult to get to possibly be worth it. I hope others do better but I am done wasting my crowns (spent over 30,000) trying to get it. Congrats to those of you that did and hope I am just not having the luck I expected to have.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
I got it from a pack luckily and plan on training it next.

@steve- if you would like after I train it up to adult we can hatch. It may not be a first gen for you, but it will still be a vamp