Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points and Blades

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Not wanting to sound like a dummy...but here goes, Is there anywhere in the Spiral I can get blades with training points. Balance & Storm would make me very happy. Or do blades have to be bought as Treasure cards? Thanks for the help, Calamity RainSinger

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lorimaxjohn on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Not wanting to sound like a dummy...but here goes, Is there anywhere in the Spiral I can get blades with training points. Balance & Storm would make me very happy. Or do blades have to be bought as Treasure cards? Thanks for the help, Calamity RainSinger
This link shows a lot of info on spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Spells

You can click on the different categories for more details.

And you can get blades from "items" too, like a pet or gear. Here is one example of getting an item card (a Balanceblade from gear):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Balanceblade

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Blades are school-specifically trained and cannot be trained as a secondary. You will have to buy them as treasure cards. Don't forget to train the spirit and/or elemental blades in Krok! :)

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
in krok at the krokosphinx you can get spirit (myth life death) blade and elemental (fire storm ice) blade, each with 3 blades w/ +35%, and there are spears for each school (+10% piercing) in avalon, but other than that you need tcs

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
sadly, each school-specific blade can only be gotten as a spell quest by members of that school.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The only Blade spells that I know of that you can learn with training points out of your school are Spirit Blade and Elemental Blade.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Thanks All! The Blades in Krok are exactly what I am looking for! Thanks for your help. How the heck I missed them is beyond me Happy Wizarding -Calamity

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Even though you figured it out there are some traps at the sphinx if you would needs those.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mr ThunderPants on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
Even though you figured it out there are some traps at the sphinx if you would needs those.
That's exactly what he got.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
All blades are school specific, meaning that you can only have them if it is your main school. You can still buy the treasure cards, but once they're gone, they're gone.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
every 4 levels you get a training point and when your level 20 or higher you need to be 5 levels to get 1 training point Michal darkeyes