Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reagent: Fossil

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Hey guys, I need a lot of fossil for my quests, so I was wondering if there was an area where you can get it more easily?

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Do you have it already? Press J and go to the "All Cards" section

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
annizaki on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys, I need a lot of fossil for my quests, so I was wondering if there was an area where you can get it more easily?

In most cases, especially in the second arc, unless you have finished the MAIN crafting quest in each world as you get them, you won't be able to buy the transmutes.

In CL, you would need to do the crafting quest given by Pierce Stanton.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Pierce_Stanson

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
If you just looked at the first recipe list then you definitely will not find it!

Go to Balthazar Dragonthorn and open up his recipe list. Go to the top right hand corner of the recipes and there should be a housing icon. That is housing recipes. So click that. And then that top right hand corner will change to a reagent icon. Click that. And it should have all the transmute recipes there.

Sorry if this doesn't help, it's hard to explain...

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Most of the transmute recipes are available from Avery Templeton the Treasure card vendor in Celestia, in the main base area where you first enter CL.

for full info on fossil reagent, go here:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Fossil