Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Ultimate Mastery

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Hi!

What if you could craft the ultimate mastery amulate that let anyone take control of all seven elements? My idea is a pricy recipe (200,000 gold) and requires all seven exaulted amulates to create.

What is your thought on this? Tell me.

Now play smart and play nice

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Woah that would be ..... Umm .... Very powerful !?!? LOL! Nice thoughts.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
noahdd on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Hi!

What if you could craft the ultimate mastery amulate that let anyone take control of all seven elements? My idea is a pricy recipe (200,000 gold) and requires all seven exaulted amulates to create.

What is your thought on this? Tell me.

Well since the chances of getting a exalted amulet are less than 5 percent I think it'll be very hard to get them all, just by the percentage it'll take at least 700 battles if you're lucky. But since you can get a one exalted amulet more then once it'll be a lot harder, so that percentage would go down every time you get a different exalted amulet, if you get six of them then the percentage would go down to less than 1 percent. This wouldn't work because only a COUPLE of people would have it. Unless they start selling them in the crown shop.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
MasterOfWizard101z on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Well since the chances of getting a exalted amulet are less than 5 percent I think it'll be very hard to get them all, just by the percentage it'll take at least 700 battles if you're lucky. But since you can get a one exalted amulet more then once it'll be a lot harder, so that percentage would go down every time you get a different exalted amulet, if you get six of them then the percentage would go down to less than 1 percent. This wouldn't work because only a COUPLE of people would have it. Unless they start selling them in the crown shop.
Exactly.

It's so powerful that only a few could get it. That's why it take exaulted amulates, if every crown spender had it it would wreck pvp. So you were just stating the basic.