Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for next world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2010
Okay, so you all know that after Azteca Morganthe gets away. so i think that the headmaster should call you in and tell you that he knows where Morganthe is hiding, but first you need the spiral key. So you know that closed death cave right next to lord nightshades tower? he should send you in there and it should be an extremely hard and awesome death dungeon, with brand new creatures. And once you get the spiral key, it leads to this awesome death themed world. At the end of that world, you finally beat Morganthe.

Let me know what you think of my idea, and maybe we can get the attention of KI!

Kyle Wildthorn

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
sanny551 on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so you all know that after Azteca Morganthe gets away. so i think that the headmaster should call you in and tell you that he knows where Morganthe is hiding, but first you need the spiral key. So you know that closed death cave right next to lord nightshades tower? he should send you in there and it should be an extremely hard and awesome death dungeon, with brand new creatures. And once you get the spiral key, it leads to this awesome death themed world. At the end of that world, you finally beat Morganthe.

Let me know what you think of my idea, and maybe we can get the attention of KI!

Kyle Wildthorn
I know for a fact that this won't be the next world. First of all, the death cave is being used for Halloween, and they should have already been started on Morganthe's final world. This is not a big enough idea to get many people to comment, as it only says what is in the cave, and KI hardly reads stuff suggesting new worlds. The only time they would read them would be on the post "What new worlds do you think are in the Spiral" Not trying to be rude, just saying.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90