Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celebration Dance!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 27, 2009
When the tag game first became a craft-able item, I knew it would take a long time to craft, maybe a year. Soooo long a craft, it was more than a year. Finally I had everything but the last extraordinary card. Who knew the furniture item crafting would be the easy part? No the sour pickles would not drop that card, harvest after harvest. I put the quest on the back burner, continuing to grow the sour pickles. Finally today, the sour fickle pickle gave me that last card. I trudged up to the attic and started dusting off all those jail cells and weapon racks. I moved around my pack and bank items to make some room for all the dusty furniture and as my last move, pulled the carousel out of the front yard. One simple click later, and I had a spiffy new tag game. Tag at my house anyone? X wizard dances x

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Is this the celestia house?

If so where did you get the shields and other stuff?

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Sorry, it is not the Celestia house. The tag game is a furniture item from the crown shop that lets you play a game of tag with other players at your house. You run around in the house and yard, with the other visitors at your house. The one who is "it" is transformed into a fire elf or gobbler. Due to distance from KI and different computer speeds, informal games of tag can have people disagreeing about whether a tag was made, each equally sure they were right . Unlike informally just chasing each other, the game settles any question of whether you are tagged or not by transforming whoever is "it" and telling everyone which player is it. Additionally, there are power up stars scattered around the house and grounds to add to the fun, giving disguises, invisibility, speed ups and other powers. There is a wildfire game option, where if a player is tagged, they are also "it", until everyone but one player is "it", and the untagged one wins the game. There is a housing recipe vender in Avalon who sells recipes for tag and other games to be crafted.

I understand the shields to craft the CL house are dropped by a boss in Celestia somewhere, but I don't know which boss, though I saw the location mentioned on the forums a long time ago.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
noahdd on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Is this the celestia house?

If so where did you get the shields and other stuff?
The shields and stuff can also be obtained as recipes to craft from the recipe vendor robot in the central area of Cesletia. House crafting is a multi-stage crafting project. First you craft the needed ingredients, then you craft the house. My storm wizard crafted the CL house a while back. Good luck!

And to the crafter who got the tag game: Congrats!

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Calamity Finch on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
When the tag game first became a craft-able item, I knew it would take a long time to craft, maybe a year. Soooo long a craft, it was more than a year. Finally I had everything but the last extraordinary card. Who knew the furniture item crafting would be the easy part? No the sour pickles would not drop that card, harvest after harvest. I put the quest on the back burner, continuing to grow the sour pickles. Finally today, the sour fickle pickle gave me that last card. I trudged up to the attic and started dusting off all those jail cells and weapon racks. I moved around my pack and bank items to make some room for all the dusty furniture and as my last move, pulled the carousel out of the front yard. One simple click later, and I had a spiffy new tag game. Tag at my house anyone? X wizard dances x
Haha, good for you. I tried to craft it, but I just quit, bought some crowns and bought the tag game.