Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life, Myth, and Death combined

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
These three should make a school like how the elements make balance. I think the school should be called spiritual. They would cast spirits to defeat there foes. Life heals but does not revive because its a Myth to bring someone back to life, but Death bring people back to life but there undead. Then life brings there Spirit to life. Then that's how the students of Spiritual cast spirits. I hope this school will someday become a school.

Tyler Earthrunner Grandmaster of Life

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I doubt they'll make a school this far into the game, but good idea though!

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
It probably won't. Sorry, but balance encompasses ALL SCHOOLS. That means ice, fire, storm, myth, life, and death! Why else would they make the chimera spell? It does life, death, and myth damage. Sorry.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
SeekerofStones on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
These three should make a school like how the elements make balance. I think the school should be called spiritual. They would cast spirits to defeat there foes. Life heals but does not revive because its a Myth to bring someone back to life, but Death bring people back to life but there undead. Then life brings there Spirit to life. Then that's how the students of Spiritual cast spirits. I hope this school will someday become a school.

Tyler Earthrunner Grandmaster of Life
Sorry to rain on your parade, but Balance Magic combines All magic, not just Fire, Ice, and Storm. That's why It's called Balance. Your explanation was good though

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Ummm... balance isnt ,, and . It's ALL the schools. They know how to heal and have hydra, which does elemental damage. What you are looking for (spirit attacks) is chimera ( I think it's called) which does ,,and damage.

Robert Angleblade
Transcendent Theurgist

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Balance accesses life, death, and myth with chimera, spirit trap, and spirit blade.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
that would be super cool! it could be the opposite of balance, so balance would finally have a prism :D

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
MythWizardForeves on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
that would be super cool! it could be the opposite of balance, so balance would finally have a prism :D
balance inherits all schools in some way so no opposite is possible

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Spiral emperor on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
It probably won't. Sorry, but balance encompasses ALL SCHOOLS. That means ice, fire, storm, myth, life, and death! Why else would they make the chimera spell? It does life, death, and myth damage. Sorry.
Huh I did not know that. Thx for telling me that though

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Honestly I really like ur thoughts, quit clever since creatures have boosts to . But alas I think is perfect the way it is... Is bit of everything , from elemental to spiritual . So it really makes sense that balance has no opposite .

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
SeekerofStones on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Huh I did not know that. Thx for telling me that though
Your welcome! Sorry if I sounded harsh.