Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chester is too easy?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Did anyone else find Chester a little too easy? I think it is a conspiracy and he is just going to come back and fight us later

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
The Balance Master on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Did anyone else find Chester a little too easy? I think it is a conspiracy and he is just going to come back and fight us later
I thought he was easy because i never heard of wysteria till lvl 56.I dont think he will because wysteria was a lvl 25 world.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
He's definitely not too easy -- it took more than ten tries as my life character, my ice character, and my death character and they haven't had that much trouble since.

~Katherine DeathHunter, level 85 ~

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Sorry, I probably acted a little inconsiderate towards other schools, I found him easy on my Lvl 26 Balance

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The Balance Master on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Yes I thought he was too easy!!! Whenever someone says it took them tries, I thought : ??? . He chests, but his cheats are easy to understand if you pay attention. If U shield he will knock them off I believe. Since every time you attack him, he vampires you, you must one shot him. Blade up , trap up , use tc feint if you want. If u are my put myth traps after myth prism use a one hit attack like sunbird or something. Not Minotaur or orthrus . Good luck, and I thnk you ca summon minion but they will just use up your traps and attack but then get killed by vampire. Good luck!!!

Squire
May 10, 2013
Here is a good strategy.

Put lots of traps in your deck. - In his speech he says "Today's Subject: Traps!"
So in the first 3 rounds, put a trap.

He was too easy for me, I killed him with a Dr. Von Monster.