Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Main Quests?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2009
Ok, so I am in Zamunda and was questing. I took bit of a break and looked at my quests. I only have the blackpaw, the reading thing in the different areas and a quest about a lost letter. I looked on Wizard101 Central Wiki and it said this a side quest. I just finished the Kings Tomb, anyone have any ideas?

Administrator
First off, Hunter SpiritGem's bank and backpack are both full, which means you won't be able to receive rewards from duels. Make room for new items!

Secondly, you've completed the quest "Savannah Run" given by Hannibal Onetusk in Baobab Market, Zafaria and now you need to speak to Esop Thornpaw Savannah, Zafaria to obtain the quest "Lawn Ornament"

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 23, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
First off, Hunter SpiritGem's bank and backpack are both full, which means you won't be able to receive rewards from duels. Make room for new items!

Secondly, you've completed the quest "Savannah Run" given by Hannibal Onetusk in Baobab Market, Zafaria and now you need to speak to Esop Thornpaw Savannah, Zafaria to obtain the quest "Lawn Ornament"
So, I have talked to onetusk who should have given me the quest to talk to Esop. I looked through my quests many many many times to check. I went to onetusk but there is no silver arrow. The only quests I have are Mane of Terror, Art History, and TH is for Themba.

Administrator
Hunter SpiritGem on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
So, I have talked to onetusk who should have given me the quest to talk to Esop. I looked through my quests many many many times to check. I went to onetusk but there is no silver arrow. The only quests I have are Mane of Terror, Art History, and TH is for Themba.
There may not always be a clue as to who to speak to next.

Just go to Esop Thronpaw in the Savannah, he should have the yellow exclamation point over his head indicating he has the quest "Lawn Ornament" for you.

community@wizard101.com