Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Doesn't My Plants Need Anything?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
I've Been Checking On My Plants For Days Now And They Still Don't Need Anything, Is This A Glitch Or Is It Suppose To Be Like That?

-Taylor Emerald, TheType

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Taylor Emerald on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
I've Been Checking On My Plants For Days Now And They Still Don't Need Anything, Is This A Glitch Or Is It Suppose To Be Like That?

-Taylor Emerald, TheType
Not all plants are high maintenance. Relax and enjoy the fact that they don't need constant watering, etc.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
it depends on their progress to mature and that stuff, until it reaches it, it wont need anything. if it continues for a while then maybe it is a glitch. hope i helped

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
If you are using windowed mode or flipping between screens on full screen mode, the plant needs can become invisible until you cast a plant spell. Checking the plants manually is advisable.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I left 5/6 plants for a month and when I came back they were elder and ready to harvest
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 49

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
If they are low level plants that may happen. Just check up on them daily, because that may change.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
bearwielder3000 on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
If they are low level plants that may happen. Just check up on them daily, because that may change.
Okay, Thanks! Now It Needs Water And Sun And Everything Like That Now.

Taylor Emerald, The Type And Comedian.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Wolf and Rider on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I left 5/6 plants for a month and when I came back they were elder and ready to harvest
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 49
That Was No Help At All :-/