Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WaterWorks Clams glitch

AuthorMessage
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Over about the past 6 months I've noticed a bug in WaterWorks. Frequently the Clams puzzle doesn't recognize that the clams are open even if the puzzle is done right. We've stood there with the correct clams open until the time runs out and we get pulled into a fight. It doesn't happen every time but fairly often. We can see all the blue clams up and no yellow, yet the game acts like we haven't done it.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
That happened to my friends twice yesterday.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
Prince of Shadows on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
Over about the past 6 months I've noticed a bug in WaterWorks. Frequently the Clams puzzle doesn't recognize that the clams are open even if the puzzle is done right. We've stood there with the correct clams open until the time runs out and we get pulled into a fight. It doesn't happen every time but fairly often. We can see all the blue clams up and no yellow, yet the game acts like we haven't done it.
Never happened to me, I only done it about 9 times within the last year though, just for fun.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Well i haven't done Waterworks yet but this sounds annoying. Just wondering what level for waterworks? I hope its fixed by that time!

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
fallon lotusleaf on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Well i haven't done Waterworks yet but this sounds annoying. Just wondering what level for waterworks? I hope its fixed by that time!
Level 60.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DrgaonLeaf

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
I've done the waterworks on several wizards and experienced teams, and i can confirm that it is currently happening.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
this happened to my group last night, too: we opened all the clams, nothing happened for about 30 seconds... and then, we got pulled into the fight.

@Fallon~ waterworks is an optional dungeon available to wizards who are level 60 or higher.