Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Levl 26 going into Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2009
I just finished Marleybone. I am going to MooShu at level 26? Is this early? Should I do Grizzle?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
It is a bit early but KI has set up the game so that no one fails because they're to low lvl you might like to do grizzleheim just to make sure your ready for mooshu however I wouldn't do all of it yet

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
Waaaay to early do grizzle and side quests

~Hunter blue flame promethean fire ~Alexander Ice Magus level 31 Ice

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hunter SpiritGem on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
I just finished Marleybone. I am going to MooShu at level 26? Is this early? Should I do Grizzle?
You should do something, that's for sure. At this rate you will hit Dragonspyre way too early. You can't move on to Celestia until level 48+ and will honestly end up doing one of the dungeons in DS 3 times at this rate.
Go back to Marleybone and do side quests. Then on to Mooshu, and do side quests. They really do pay off.

(I usually wait for Grizzleheim until right before my level 35 spell quest because you don't level up very quickly there at all)

Explorer
May 23, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
You should do something, that's for sure. At this rate you will hit Dragonspyre way too early. You can't move on to Celestia until level 48+ and will honestly end up doing one of the dungeons in DS 3 times at this rate.
Go back to Marleybone and do side quests. Then on to Mooshu, and do side quests. They really do pay off.

(I usually wait for Grizzleheim until right before my level 35 spell quest because you don't level up very quickly there at all)
Yea, I don't know though. I am questing with my brother on every single quest. We are the same level. So, I am not soloing it but do you think with to people it is still too much?

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Listen to Ravenlady. Check all the previous worlds for quests and do them it will get you three or four levels. Grizzle may get you one level. Did you do Wysteria? If not do so and get 1-2 level. Crab alley may get you a level.

Sabrina Raventhief

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Most people who finish MB are around level 26-29. If you did only storyline quests in MB, I'd advise tossing a few side quests. Good luck with MS!

Survivor
May 07, 2013
I'm not sure about level because i am a level 39 ice wizard in marleybone. But maybe it is too soon for you. Try training in dungeons like the vault of ice to gain easy experience.
P.s. I am level 39 from helping my friends in higher level places, like Avalon and Azteca.
If you need training find me around marleybone. Wizard name: Dylan WaterMancer.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
I think that's Way to early I think you should do grizzle

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
it is really early

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Ya, definitly do grizzlehiem. You need it. Otherwise you will get too frusterated and stuff, trust me.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Defender
Aug 08, 2012
It's too early. I didn't get into Mooshu intill level 35. Do side quests.

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Wow, on my ice wiz i didn't get to MS until level 42! So i am really late. I don't know wt happened but it is fairly easy since i am a higher level then i should be in MS.

Sophia Sparklestonelvl 90

Squire
May 10, 2013
Well me too, I was level 26 when I reached MooShu. I finished Hametsu Village, then in Grizzlehiem I got to Ravenscar (Not saying I will continue Grizzlehiem and do Side quests,). So Its your choice if you want to go continue the Storyline or start Grizzlehiem. And guys give him a break. It does not matter 1 bit if it is early! My friend started it at level 23! So its your choice, you may continue on MooShu or go to Grizzlehiem.

Sean HawkHunter

P.S

The ONLY side quests I do are Zeke's because they give a LOT of experience.

Oh, and another thing.

You can visit Wysteria too.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
i was 37 my dad will probably be 26 too

williamlionthorn lv39