Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earthwalker vs Spirit of Nature

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Hi,

sorry for the sillyish question, but i was looking at the crown shop today and saw that the earth walker costs 10,280 crowns. This would have been appropriate, i guess, but then I looked at the spirit of nature. With a higher pedigree than earthwalker, you'd think it might cost more. However, the spirit of nature is only three thousand crowns. I know that the earthwalker has some better stats than the spirit of nature, but it actually has less when it comes to power. Is anyone willing to provide info?

Thanks,

Haley Angleblade

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Oh, forgot the info, I never had Earthwalker but I did get Spirit of Nature, and it learned may cast pierce at teen, which it commonly does. I forgot its second talent though.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
thanks. i should probably look into the abilities of the earthwalker. unicorn, possibly? is anyone else wiling to shed a little more light on the subject? thanks.

Haley Angleblade

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
I have just looked into this and it seems that the earthwalker does not have very good talents, at least to me. So I don't know what causes the major contrast between the prices.