Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
A new ideal for wizards i think if you accidentally use a training point i don't believe you should have to relearn everything. there should be a way of returning the spells you don't want and getting the training point back. I know somebody in this game used a training point in the game on spells that they didn't realize they didn't want until it was to late or at least give fair warning. what are other peoples thoughts on this subject and i would like for the administrator to comment on this. I believe this change this it will be a overall better game

yours truly,

Bailey Life-Song level 80 life wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
elisha658 on May 18, 2013 wrote:
A new ideal for wizards i think if you accidentally use a training point i don't believe you should have to relearn everything. there should be a way of returning the spells you don't want and getting the training point back. I know somebody in this game used a training point in the game on spells that they didn't realize they didn't want until it was to late or at least give fair warning. what are other peoples thoughts on this subject and i would like for the administrator to comment on this. I believe this change this it will be a overall better game

yours truly,

Bailey Life-Song level 80 life wizard
Would be nice; won't happen...buying back training points requires crowns, as in cash. That's not going to change.