Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

still puppets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
My level 52 team ended up facing 2 in their 30s and a 90 ice so puppets are still in there. I went 2nd and all the adepts did was cast dispel and treasure smokescreen. How exciting.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I was aware that there wouldnt be puppets in the new update. There are. I: Fought a promethean storm and a magus diviner as lvl 60 balance and lvl 60 ice. The only thing ive noticed for "Of similar level" is in 1v1.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I noticed a couple of bugs when the new update came out, on different things. Just report it to Kingsisle as a bug. When I did the pvp testing in the Test Realm, this is how it worked. We were a team of level 80-90 and the other team was about the same except they had a level 70 or something, and a level thirty.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
I got a team of puppet storms. But when you are in pvp, it is very easy to deal with puppets. I am very upset that I got a Initiate and Promeathen when my team was Lvl 79 Balance and 81 Life. I found it easier for me when they thought that the Balance was attacker, so I snuck it gnome on the Promeathen. Although I'm upset I got a puppet team, I'm not surprised I did. KI can't guarentee a perfect 2v2 or 4v4. If someone decides to puppet, you can't really stop them. But it wasn't as bad, considering the matchup wasn't very in the middle of the levels. I still suck at pvp though.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
corybur96 on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
I was aware that there wouldnt be puppets in the new update. There are. I: Fought a promethean storm and a magus diviner as lvl 60 balance and lvl 60 ice. The only thing ive noticed for "Of similar level" is in 1v1.
They reduced the unfairness of puppets by making it so if a lvl 90 and a lvl 30 were together on a team they would get people in between their levels like you said they get lvl 60s which is a very winnable battle for the legends

Wolf Nightcaller lvl 90 1st age warlord