Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Spiral Key Search in Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
I have been battling solo, in the tower in Marleybone that houses the Spiral Key. Yesterday I was able to get all the way to what I thought was the last battle and presumed I could leave and pick-up that part of the battle in the morning, today Sunday Apr. 21. Not so. I have had little luck finding anyone who would complete the mission/goal with me and I am frustrated that I can not move out of level 72.

Does anyone know how to aspire to completing this assignment without having to go back time after time? This will be my fifth visit and it's way too long and drawn out; imho Thanx!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
oakmoon on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
I have been battling solo, in the tower in Marleybone that houses the Spiral Key. Yesterday I was able to get all the way to what I thought was the last battle and presumed I could leave and pick-up that part of the battle in the morning, today Sunday Apr. 21. Not so. I have had little luck finding anyone who would complete the mission/goal with me and I am frustrated that I can not move out of level 72.

Does anyone know how to aspire to completing this assignment without having to go back time after time? This will be my fifth visit and it's way too long and drawn out; imho Thanx!
Here are two links to one of the fansites, where you can post for help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?149-Mercenaries101

And on that fansite, they also have guides that might help you too. Here is another link to one of them:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?188880-Exterminated-A-Warehouse-Spiral-Geographic-guide

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

This is an OPTIONAL dungeon designed to be played with 4 players. And there is no dungeon in the game where you can leave and just pick up where you left off.
And yes you CAN move on if you have completed The Final Countdown, you should have seen Merle Ambrose and moved on to Celestia many levels ago.

Defender
May 03, 2009

I'm helping my life character on another account with this and we got to the final boss and died :( I've decided not to do it because as Ravenlady777 has said it's optional.

Hope you get some help :)

Scarlet Hawk
Amber Rose