Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rate Marleybone 1-10

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 09, 2012
travelinghost on May 5, 2013 wrote:
On 10 being the worst and 1 being the best, I'd rate it a 2. First of all, Marleybone is my favorite world in the game, and I love how it relates to London. I also like how its so short that it only takes one day to complete, and that it involves a mystery to it. The only complaint I have is that it has narrow sidewalks and you can easily get into battle.
Really? Because Marleybone and Dragonspyre were filled with little angels compared to Mooshu.
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 48

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
If 10 was the best, i would give it an 8, it was fun, especially the dungeons.

Wolf SilverSpear 85
Luke StormWrath 17

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
I would give Marelybone a 3, because you do get pulled in a lot in battles and dungeons are really long and hard at times.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
MooShu is really epic! But marleybone would be on my 5 list...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
:) Keep posting...

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Well, it was really annoying when I get pulled into battles a bunch, but the music was great for me. I also would like to state that maybe it was a bit too long in my opinion. But other than annoying battles and completing this in like a month, a 7/10

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Defender
Jan 22, 2012
I'd give it an 8.5 - the points I'd pull it down for are
a) getting pulled into mob fights too often, and
b) I love the whole night-time theme but after a while it gets a little depressing.

Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
6 I'm lvl 22 but I find it rather difficult, I always die when I fight bosses and I get pulled into battles a lot. But I also enjoy the music and theme too

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i would give it a big old 10! thats right a 10!!! i liked it all the music was great, the dungeons were fun and i liked the challenge i never got pulled in because heres a trick: if you touch the wall its unlikely you get pulled in. i also liked the whole theme:) i loved everything i saw. people dont realize this but more bosses means more stuff and more stuff means more CASH!! and a better chance of lvl up. I LOVED IT

<- jack skullbreeze -> pyromancer
pet helephant <-lord gizmo->

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
NeoNebula17 on May 6, 2013 wrote:
I am struggling to contain my anger against you.

Marleybone did have the issue with the drawing people into battles, but everything else was awesome. Lots of pet drops, wonderful music, and the best part the theme. I love the music, the proper manners, the villain's designs, the darkness, and the idea conveyed in the music of a battle at the end of a detective chase.

You like MooShu for happy daylight? Wait until you hit the Tree of Life, the Ancient Burial Grounds, the Village of Sorrow. You will find out how dark daylight can get
hes right you know. get to those places and bright sunny mooshu will seem like sunken city combined with your worst nightmares. enjoy

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Scarlet Hawk on May 10, 2013 wrote:
I agree. Not a fan of Marleybone so I give it a 4. I like the evil about it, the windows breaking in the Regent's Square and Meowiarty. I hated Mooshu though. It was bright and cheery and too happy for me. I like Dragonspyre the best. Gloomy, yet you don't get pulled into battles.
i kinda agree. me marlybone 10. but i liked the same stuff you said about it. mooshu was okay but like you said way to cheery(for most of it) but the thing i agree most on is dragonspyre. I LOVE IT. i'm still in it but that's on purpose. i just don't want to leave. its AWESOME! i just wish there would be more side quests there. those are my favorite kind

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
Survivor
Sep 24, 2011
Survivor
May 30, 2012
Ethan Silverbane on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
I would give Marleybone a 5. I liked the Music and I liked the theme. My only Problem was getting pulled into battles a lot.

What would You guys rate Marleybone?
i rate marlybone a 1 i don't like the idea of sorry

Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
10 best
1 worst

4. It just seemed kinda easy, but with challenges here and there, I did not like the music. Kind of dark and gloomy. I loved the theme, and the accents. 3nd least favorite world, next to DS (least fav) and CL (2nd)

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Marleybone would have to be a 9.5 for me. The first time on my Fire Marleybone was a huge pain, but over time on my other wizards it became simple, easy, and fun. This happened to me a lot, on my first time playing the game the worlds I hated ended up being the worlds I love today. I just didn't like being pulled into battles so much xD. Also I lived in England so it brought a sense of nostalgia (remembering past times.)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
A 7, the theme of marleybone is awesome and the music is great. I also like the gear I Get from it. The only downsides is that its rather big size is due to TONS of dungeons. And the amount of times i've gotten taken out of a victory by bad luck alone infuriates me as it happens a lot here.

I find the dogs and cats theme to be original and unique :P but again, the nonstop dungeons and the amount of times I have to redo battles because an enemy got a cheap shot in cause my kraken fizzles only at the worst times ruins it for me.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2013
Ethan Silverbane on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
I would give Marleybone a 5. I liked the Music and I liked the theme. My only Problem was getting pulled into battles a lot.

What would You guys rate Marleybone?
This world would be at rank 7 only because of the world moolah I love that world with all the cows hehe

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I would rate it a 2 if it was for easy and hard. Just in Generall, 7

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I'll give it around a 4. It just wasn't very appealing to me. The atmosphere was very dreary however I loved the Sherlock Holmes references.

Defender
May 29, 2013
I'd give it a 7. I liked the music and the London theme, with the cats and dogs. Also the love letter mission names were hilarious. Bone and the beautiful. Young and the Boneless. My parents watch a lot of soap operas (or whatever they're called)
The problem was the repetitive missions. They were annoying. That and the millions of dungeons you had to go through. Also, the cat burglars were creepy, and the people were extremely needy (thousands of side missions per character) That did pay off, though, cause it wasn't hard to level up.
I didn't do Kensington Park. I got into one battle, saw it was 3v1 and fled instantly.
Overall, the world had a lot of thought put into it and the missions too.

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I'd give Marleybone a 10. It's way up there with my favorite worlds!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012