Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malistare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2010
I'm level 57and I need help with Malistare. I'm life. Spell deck, rebirth,centuar etc.
I really don't have any friends to help me, and I don't text chat. Anyone willing to help?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
robert719 on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
I'm level 57and I need help with Malistare. I'm life. Spell deck, rebirth,centuar etc.
I really don't have any friends to help me, and I don't text chat. Anyone willing to help?
Meet ups here are a little difficult. You would have to state your Time Zone with time and day(s) and which realm you will be at - since the posts are delayed here you would have to set a date a few days from when you post.

All things considered we have a rag tag team that could run you though there if we can meet up. We do this dungeon a bit differently that most and tend to speed though it.

Other wise there are people who are more prompt to help calls on Wizard101Central.com if you can access that.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I could help you because I have a strategy so you don't have to battle the demons

Dolan Griffontalon Grandmaster Diviner (level 52)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
robert719 on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
Just use traps and blades, sprite guardian with sanctuary, forest lord and centaur plus legend shield. I'm level 50 and did it solo recently