Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not fair spells

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Guys quit your complaining just cause you lose doesn't mean KI has to change the whole game for you...

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
warlordperfection on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
Guys quit your complaining just cause you lose doesn't mean KI has to change the whole game for you...
I dont think it has to do so much with losing. At least for me it doesnt because i dont PvP all that often so i dont lose a whole lot. I think people are getting frustrated because of how much is restricted in PvP yet they still havent fixed the puppet team problem or the level appropriate problem.

The set up in the arena is a bit strange to other games, For instance on some other games you can just target who you want to duel and offer them a duel challenge, It should be this way for our arena also this way you see who you are dueling and make an educated choice. Not to mention you wouldnt be waiting forever on a duel either.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
ASnipingHobo on Mar 15, 2013 wrote:
honestly I think tc should be banned because it not showing any skill at all it just shows that you can save up pips and shield for a few rounds. if you actually pvp without tc you showing that you can kill enemies with your skill and that you can actually defeat someone with out using false skill.

ex. if you a level 10 and you defeat a level 40 with a tc you not showing any skill. but if you level 33 and you defeat 70 without a tc show s you can blade and shield and survive till the other gets defeated
thats exactly what i think dude

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
ASnipingHobo on Mar 15, 2013 wrote:
honestly I think tc should be banned because it not showing any skill at all it just shows that you can save up pips and shield for a few rounds. if you actually pvp without tc you showing that you can kill enemies with your skill and that you can actually defeat someone with out using false skill.

ex. if you a level 10 and you defeat a level 40 with a tc you not showing any skill. but if you level 33 and you defeat 70 without a tc show s you can blade and shield and survive till the other gets defeated
ok i am gonna have to disagree on that statement right there yo. I lots of wizards out there love to solo and what if they are about to die in a duel and need a satyr and one's not up and they want to draw one xD. if you wanna complain so much about the way they duel then quit pvp and never play it again. (Blaze Moonmender promethean)