Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get Help Character for Each World...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
I think it would be a great help if y'all could put a help character at the beginning of each world. Maybe standing close to Zeke. There you could post they need help with a boss and/or quest. Of course the programming and protection against abuse would keep it being from as easy as it sounds, but what in this world isn't these days.

Most people don't realize that there more people than you think who actually just hang around waiting for someone who may need help.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
So, like hiring a henchman to follow you throughout the world? That could be interesting. I'll expand on the idea too. How about a new spell called Summon henchman, that would allow you to summon a special henchman; one for each world and you can ONLY summon the one for the world. It should be one that gives the best benefits school-wise, NOT be overpowered, not be a level 90 either. Some middle of the road type of helper. I would be fine if they made this a 6 pip spell (to help cut down on abuse/unbalancing of the game), provided you could use these AND your minion at the same time

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Steven Hawk on Feb 11, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be a great help if y'all could put a help character at the beginning of each world. Maybe standing close to Zeke. There you could post they need help with a boss and/or quest. Of course the programming and protection against abuse would keep it being from as easy as it sounds, but what in this world isn't these days.

Most people don't realize that there more people than you think who actually just hang around waiting for someone who may need help.
The fansite perfectly match this description.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
popcicool7777777 on Feb 11, 2013 wrote:
The fansite perfectly match this description.
The only ones I have seen are not real time, however. This could be something more live. Kind of like a pvp or pet pvp matching dialouge for people who are actually on.