Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do you defeat all of the oni's?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I know the plague ONI is in shiritaki templ, and the war Oni is in crimson fields but where are the other two?

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
how do you get to defeat war oni. the house wont let me in

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
I'm guessing you are in the same boat I was. You have to do a bunch of quests in MooShu before you are able to defeat the Oni(s). I had a quest to defeat an Oni before I was able to go in the MooShu dungeon for it because I hadn't done much questing in MooShu. So keep doing MooShu quests and you'll eventually be able to go into the place you need to! Have fun!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dawsdaws1539 on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
I know the plague ONI is in shiritaki templ, and the war Oni is in crimson fields but where are the other two?
You can find the Oni battles under the story line quests here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
You will meet one in The Tree of Life and then the last in Jade Palace.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Thanks everyone! From that information I am now in Dragonspyre

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
The Death oni is in the spirit world. You get to the spirit world from the tree of life.
The Jade oni is a surprise. You will find him eventually.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
The others are the Death Oni, which is in The Tree Of Life in Yoshihito Temple. The Jade Oni is kind of a giveaway. Hope This Helps A Lot!!!

- Wolf Nightstalker

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Death Oni is in the Tree of Life, Jade Oni is in the Emporer's Palace i guess