Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Skyrealm Empyrea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
After all this talk about new worlds if you count them up there is always a new one out on November 18-30 and may 14-23 and i have a great idea if its not too late. Wizard101 worlds are amazing and recreate places in history. The second "season" of Wizard101 is dedicated to Morganthe and her prophecy. If you can remember her repeating it goes as follows: "The Mirror will break (mirror lake drained) the Horn will call (the horned crown called out to kind Artorius) from the shadow i strike (meteor Xaliba) the sky will fall (HINT HINT)
If you have done the sidequests in Wysteria is says about Empyrea a great empire in the clouds (HINT HINT) and then i have heard that for the basilisk spell Cyrus says about Empyrea the sky realm of dragons and basilisks (HINT HINT). Now if you think very carefully Empyrea what does it sound like... empire! I think the last part in the second "season" of wizard101 and the morganthe prophecy is Empyrea a roman greek-like world of the mythic gods and i think morganthe is trying to make Empyrea fall here is the revised version:
Mirror Lake will drain, the horned crown will call out to Artorius from Xaliba i strike Empyrea will fall.....
We need to find the spiral key to Empyrea before she does.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
japan1130 on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
After all this talk about new worlds if you count them up there is always a new one out on November 18-30 and may 14-23 and i have a great idea if its not too late. Wizard101 worlds are amazing and recreate places in history. The second "season" of Wizard101 is dedicated to Morganthe and her prophecy. If you can remember her repeating it goes as follows: "The Mirror will break (mirror lake drained) the Horn will call (the horned crown called out to kind Artorius) from the shadow i strike (meteor Xaliba) the sky will fall (HINT HINT)
If you have done the sidequests in Wysteria is says about Empyrea a great empire in the clouds (HINT HINT) and then i have heard that for the basilisk spell Cyrus says about Empyrea the sky realm of dragons and basilisks (HINT HINT). Now if you think very carefully Empyrea what does it sound like... empire! I think the last part in the second "season" of wizard101 and the morganthe prophecy is Empyrea a roman greek-like world of the mythic gods and i think morganthe is trying to make Empyrea fall here is the revised version:
Mirror Lake will drain, the horned crown will call out to Artorius from Xaliba i strike Empyrea will fall.....
We need to find the spiral key to Empyrea before she does.
Too many hint hints. but what makes you think Empyrea is base of of that?
you need to know what its like first.

Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
I thought "the sky will fall" was about the comet Xibalba. I'm pretty sure she mentioned that. lol

Explorer
May 27, 2012
I have an idea about Empyrea!

Empyrea can be a metropolis in the sky which is being threatened by Morganthe, who is trying to make Empyrea fall to the ground. There is also another antagnoist in the world named Lord Tempest, who is destroying Empyrea with his army and helping Morganthe unleash a storm that will wreck Empyrea's power supply, causing it to fall to the ground with no electricity or power in it.

You have to work together with the Stormbringers (Which resemble pure wavebringers from Mooshu) to stop Tempest and Morganthe's plans.

Plus, I think an old friend might come back for a THIRD run...
Hint: Ice type