Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun, Moon, and Star Palace

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Hello wizards!

OK so here is my idea:

So you know that each school has houses in sale in the crowns shop. The fire house is a Fire Tower, The Ice House is built on an iceberg, the Storm House is built in the middle of an ocean, the Myth House is a Colessium builton a cyclops, The Life House is a treehouse, the Death House is a haunted mansion, amd the Balance House is, well, its hard to explain.

But what about the Astral Schools?

I think Kingsisle should desing a Sun House, Moon House, and Star House. As well as a mix of all, which could be called the Astral House or the Space House.

Many will say that the Space House is too much like the Celestian Observatory, that I can agree, but the individual school houses have not been created.

Tell me what you think about this!

#popcicool7777777

PS: Some might have not seen my other post, about the new sun spells, but I'd like to get feedback on this one, because it havent gotten any replies..

#

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Hey!
I like your idea!

Maybe they could look like the last celestia dungeon? Star part: Star house, Moon part: Moon house, Sun part: Sun house

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
WolfyJonathan on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
Hey!
I like your idea!

Maybe they could look like the last celestia dungeon? Star part: Star house, Moon part: Moon house, Sun part: Sun house

Yeah, thats a nice idea!

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I like this idea. The one that I thing I would like to get most would be the Moon. I love most things that have to do or relate to the moon. I think I might be interested it a star school house too if it was cool looking.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Linsilee Moonwillo... on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
I like this idea. The one that I thing I would like to get most would be the Moon. I love most things that have to do or relate to the moon. I think I might be interested it a star school house too if it was cool looking.
Yeah that was what was on my mind when I was writing this post. I was thinking something like the outdoor you walk on the moon, and the indoor, you do like in the Balance House.

#

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Hello wizards!

OK so here is my idea:

So you know that each school has houses in sale in the crowns shop. The fire house is a Fire Tower, The Ice House is built on an iceberg, the Storm House is built in the middle of an ocean, the Myth House is a Colessium builton a cyclops, The Life House is a treehouse, the Death House is a haunted mansion, amd the Balance House is, well, its hard to explain.

But what about the Astral Schools?

I think Kingsisle should desing a Sun House, Moon House, and Star House. As well as a mix of all, which could be called the Astral House or the Space House.

Many will say that the Space House is too much like the Celestian Observatory, that I can agree, but the individual school houses have not been created.

Tell me what you think about this!

#popcicool7777777

PS: Some might have not seen my other post, about the new sun spells, but I'd like to get feedback on this one, because it havent gotten any replies..

#
Hmm well there is already a celestia house that is sort of based on star, moon and sun. But having indivuduals and crowns wouldn't be bad... It would just sort of spoil the purpose of the celestia crafting house.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
oilkoil on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
Hmm well there is already a celestia house that is sort of based on star, moon and sun. But having indivuduals and crowns wouldn't be bad... It would just sort of spoil the purpose of the celestia crafting house.
Well the houses would be individual, like only a STAR house, only a MOON house, and only a SUN house.

And also because the outdoor if the Celestia is Fantastic, the indoor is really bad as it breaks the purpose of running around your house and playing tag games as well as having a vast area to decorate.

But thanks for your feedback, its really appreciated!

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I wanted to comment again cause of I love the idea!

I think it would be nice with the stellarium, lunarium and solarium! (I am still with the idea about last cl dungeon) but I think this also would be cool!

(much space)