Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do YOU guys think the 1rst update be...

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
So as some of us might know, the producter said that we will be very happy with the first 2013 game update. But the question is, what ae you guys thinking the update will be?

New world? Better gear? 2-pips wands?

Give all your ideas here!

#popcicool7777777

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i dont think it will be a new world as for the better gear and 2pips wand may be i think it will just be miscellaneous update

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
So as some of us might know, the producter said that we will be very happy with the first 2013 game update. But the question is, what ae you guys thinking the update will be?

New world? Better gear? 2-pips wands?

Give all your ideas here!

#popcicool7777777
It cant be a new world, Azteca was just in November. It would be horrible and rushed. I dont know what it is, but i am sure excited.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
SuperSaiyan5000 on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
It cant be a new world, Azteca was just in November. It would be horrible and rushed. I dont know what it is, but i am sure excited.
It wouldnt suprise me though they have been bringing them out to quickly imo. Once you get one wizard through the next world has already started.
I hope for the wands.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I expect another hoard pack, probably an azteca themed one. Some bug fixes for azteca, probably some boss rebalancing for the level 88 spells-some are easier than others.

If they say we are going to be excited, then they might also actually have new houses available for gold purchase. And if we are really lucky, they will be giving us a new dungeon to farm.