Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount Ideas!+More

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
Okay. So,. As you know, wizard101 is the best! And- some people are tired of lame mounts(Not me), but I think they're awesome!(Especially the Fa-lalalalaLlama). SO, I decieded to help make new mounts, this'll get you more members: Mount Number 1: A Black Widow Mount, 2 people,, +50% Mount number to:
A golden, ivory, shenlong dragon, 1 person + 65%
Now some crowns(Dont gottsa do) Everytime someone orders a ONLINE membership, they should recieve 2,000 crowns. They're sharing their credit card or paypal with us!
Oopen Chat- If they're 20+ on their account, let them curse, but people at least under 17 cannot see :). That way, grown people can have their fun! Like, if they curse, the younger people see it as :lollypop" Thats fun for 10+ or something!
Chat ideas: 10+ people should type. Or else, they're just going to lie. Like, my friend lied, I'll say that. her name Is Madison Thunderflower :).
Ideas For 7+ kids: They can say very few words, like "I like your pet" or "hey. wanna be my friends" or JUST TYPE COMMON PHRASES. Its just not fair :). (My brother lied about his age! but he is over 13 now, so :P )
level ideas; NEw level 100!
School Ideas; A new, Blossom school, lvl 5 spell: 155 damage-255 "hit the oppened with a red-blossom, blooming: (girly Dx)
A idea for your guys little 15 days of wizard101: Give every wizard ONE FREE PERMANENT mount they want :) . That'll make them happy. Or, give them SOME crowns on christmas? Hope this helps, Amber BlueFlower lvl 38, doing big ben right now, facing Mike the SPiker~ ( I spilt his milk ) PLEASE READ> Bai!